These Hole Cutters are a highly unusual series of cutting tools. They virtually "drill" between approximately 2" to 3" diameter holes in wood using the great power of an angle grinder. Working with these different sized hole cutters adds a brand-new dimension to carving.
The 2-3/8" (60mm) Hole Cutter fits directly on a 4-1/2" (115mm) angle grinder (not included) with the included special adapter. Once they're hooked up, the carving end is 7" (178mm) away from the head of the grinder.
- It allows power gouging in any direction
- Has three replaceable, tungsten carbide round teeth MP21-R-R83S
- Cuts round holes approximately 2-3/8" (60mm) in diameter
- Drill large holes for branches, makes unusual sculptures, large bowl cavities and much, much more!
- Inbuilt design of blade guide absorbs vibration and kickback reaction
- Use in a push/pull, up and down motion to carve deeper into wood
- 3" Hole Cutter
- T9 Torx Wrench
- Special Adapter (M10, M14, 5/8"-11
|Grinder connecting bore size||5/8" (16mm)|
|Hole cutter diameter||2-3/8" (60mm)|
|5/8" adaptor||2" (51mm)|
|Cutter+5/8" adapter length||7" (178mm)|
|Inside carving depth||3-3/4" (95mm)|
|Wall width mm||5/16" (8mm)|