Bosch 6 In. diameter hook-and-loop multi-hole sanding pads are designed for use with abrasive discs on the Bosch GET75-6 Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander. The multi-hole design optimizes dust extraction and allows for compatibility with a wide variety of abrasive sanding discs. The reinforced backing plate combined with a riveted aluminum drive plate reduces vibration and wobble providing stability during use. They are designed for flat or contour sanding without gouging in random orbit mode and turbo mode. These professional-strength pads provide cabinet makers, refinishers, carpenters and other users with superior performance for applications such as polishing, sanding in-between two coatings and fine sanding of solid surfaces.
- Multi-hole sanding disc design - optimized for enhanced dust extraction and compatible with a wide variety of abrasive discs
- Medium pads - ideal for sanding in-between two coatings, fine sanding and lacquer repair work
- Professional design - features fiberglass-reinforced backing plate and precision-punched-and-riveted aluminum drive plate
- Robust manufacturing - delivers superior performance and long life
- Built for multi-hole sander - designed for use with abrasive discs and polishing bonnets for the 6" Bosch GET75-6 Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander
- Made in Germany
- Diameter: 6"
- Length: 6.0"
- Material: Rubber
- Works with: 6" Random Orbit Sander GET75-6
- Includes: (1) 6" Medium Hook-and-Loop Multi-Hole Sanding Pad