The Sjobergs Nordic line of workbenches offers versatility and long-lasting durability to the serious woodworker, or even the pro with a smaller shop. Perfectly sized for anyone working out of their garage, shed, or shared space, the Nordic Pro 1400 Workbench is perfect for a wide variety of woodworking projects, from fine hand-crafted gifts to furniture or home improvement plans.
- Constructed of beech wood for durability and longevity
- Double row of dog holes running from any vise location
- Vises can be reconfigured for right- or left-handed use
- Trestle design eliminates any rocking or racking while you work
- Storage solutions with SM03 Cabinet
- Accessories kit includes one 3/4" Holdfast, one Universal Anvil, two aluminum Jaw Protectors, and a set of Jaw Cushions
From planing and woodcarving to glue-ups and finishing, the Sjobergs Nordic Pro 1400 Workbench provides you with a stable, heavy-duty space to work on your projects from beginning to end. This bench combines durability and strength with compact size to give you a bench that's accessible in both size and price.
The dimensions for Nordic Pro Workbench's Bench Top are 50-63/64" x 19-21/32". The total dimensions for the Workbench including the vise are 56-1/16" x 24-3/4". The working height is 35-7/16". And the thickness of the worktop is 1-1/8".