Resilient, precise and perfectly adapted to the machine and material: The ALUMINUM/PLASTIC saw blade is the best choice for all aluminum profiles and for nearly every type of hard and fibre-reinforced plastic. All elements are designed together as a finely tuned system to provide optimum cut quality.
- The systematic solution for cuts in aluminum and plastic
- Saw teeth made of high-quality carbide - for optimum saw performance and perfect cuts
- Tooth geometry optimized for high performance for the application and specifically designed for this machine
- Color coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- Reliable cut quality
The tooth geometries of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality - for efficient work.
- Achieve ideal results more quickly
The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide ensure a long service life with consistent cutting quality.
- ALUMINUM/PLASTICS For aluminum profiles, non-ferrous metals, hard and fibre-reinforced plastics, acrylic glass, phenolic-resin-bonded fibers and fabric
|Cutting width||3/32" (2.3 mm)|
|Diameter||8-1/2" (216 mm)|
|Hole dia.||1-3/16" (30 mm)|