The new KAPEX KSC 60 cordless sliding compound mitre saws produce unbeatably precise cross cuts - in an enormous range of applications with miter angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 46° right 47° left. The twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision whichever setting is chosen: This makes every cut perfect, without wobble or deflection. In conjunction with the dual battery system, the brushless EC-TEC motor provides virtually unlimited endurance and is enough for all typical applications for an entire day's work. And finally, clever details such as the variable speed, saw blades for every application, bevel, ergonomic under frame and dust bag create the ultimate experience in precision, durability, and performance.
- Precise: Twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision
- Versatile: Miter angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 46° right and 47° left
- Long-lasting: The combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system delivers maximum power
- Mobile: Low weight, compact design, convenient handles
- Work appropriately for the material: With saw blades for every material and variable speed to adapt to the material
- Low-dust work: Dust collection bag for convenient capture, even without a mobile dust extractor
- Easy: Bevel for capturing and transferring interior and exterior angles
- Precise: LED spotlight for highlighting the cutting line and optimal visibility of the scribe mark
- Flexible: Extension table for the stable support of longer workpieces
- Clever: The additional feet increase the height of the work table on the KSC 60 to precisely match the height of the SYS 3 M 112 or SYS 1 Systainer
- Accurate cuts: Precise, clearly visible scale. Either use the locking positions for the pre-set angles or individually adjust an angle using the easy-to-use clamp
- Quite simple: The spindle stop enables the saw blade to be changed in next to no time
- Unbeatably precise cross cuts.
Extremely flexible and impressive performance: With miter angles of up to 60° on each side and bevel angles of up to 47° on each side, the cordless KAPEX produces highly-precise results and offers an enormous range of applications. Its twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided smoothly and with precision whichever setting is chosen: This makes every cut perfect, without wobble or deflection.
- Power: Uncompromising. Endurance: Unlimited.
In conjunction with the dual battery system, the latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor provides full power and maximum runtime - for all typical applications for an entire day's work. All of the freedom and convenience of cordless without compromising performance.
- Portable. Compact and light.
Every detail is designed and built to reliable produce precise results while maintaining a compact and portable format. Tackle nearly any application with the right saw blade and with variable speed to adapt to the material cutting needs. An available mobile stand for an ergonomic work position and easy transportation further enhance portability. An energy set with battery packs and a charger can provide power for the whole day and has everything neatly stowed away in the Systainer³.
- Easy transport
With ergonomically positioned handles and practical transport locking device. In addition to an extremely compact, lightweight design thanks to flush-mounted guide rods.
- Maximum precision
Dual ball bearings: The Festool twin-column guide ensures smooth, reliable guidance of the saw blade and maximum precision - without wobble or deflection.
- Maximum power, impressive run-time
There is no noticeable difference because the combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and the dual battery system (2 x 18 V) makes our KSC 60 as impressively powerful as a corded tool - while providing maximum portability
- Wide range of applications
An equally impressive cutting capacity with miter angles of up to 60 degrees on both sides. The angle can be adjusted using the built-in settings in order to rapidly select the preset miter angle via locking positions. All other angles are easily selected.
- Extremely versatile
Thanks to a bevel angle on both sides of up to 47 degrees. The angle is adjusted via the highly accessible and easy-to-use locking clamp in combination with the extremely precise scale.
- Accommodates large stock
The extension table, which can be pulled out separately, provides reliable and accurate support for long workpieces as well.
- Optimum visibility of the scribe mark
The LED projects the saw blade shadow onto the material, indicating the exact cutting line.
- Even more versatility thanks to the groove function
Rapid and precise grooving is also possible with the cutting depth limiter.
- Saves time, reduces errors
The SM-KS bevel makes the rapid measurement of interior and exterior angles and subsequent transfer to the saw simple and precise.
To ensure a working environment with reduced dust even without a mobile dust extractor, the chip collection bag collects dust precisely where it is produced.
- Additional work surface
The additional feet increase the height of the work bench on the KSC 60 to precisely match the height of an SYS 3 M 112 or SYS 1 Systainer. It can then be used as a workbench to support long workpieces safely and securely.
- For left- and right-handed users
Switch and handle are in a central position so they are just as easy for right-handed and left-handed users to operate.
- Fast changes
The arbor lock enables the saw blade to be changed quickly and safely. The Allen key needed for this is stowed neatly in the key storage box and is always close to hand.
- Always adapted to the working material
Variable speed preselection for adapting to the working material.
- For work in limited space
Thanks to its compact design with no protruding guide rods to the rear, the KSC 60 requires very little space.
- Portable for work on the site
- Cutting boards and panels up to 12" x 2-3/8" (305 x 60 mm)
- Trimming material up to 2-3/8" (60 mm) thick
- Precisely angled adjustment of casing and molding without calculations - in conjunction with the bevel
|Weight||38.14 lbs (17.3 kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||25-5/32" x 18-1/16" x 17-13/32" (639 x 459 x 442 mm)|
|Saw blade diameter||8-1/2" (216 mm)|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||1-1/16" / 1-2/5" (27/36 mm)|
- Cordless Sliding Compound Miter Saw KSC 60 EB 5,0 I-Plus
- Angle Transfer Device
- Chip Collection Bag
- Elevation Feet
- Hex Key, WAF 6
- HW Universal Saw Blade W 36
- LED Spotlight
- Screw Clamp, 4-11/16"
- SYS 18 V 2 x 5.0/TCL 6 DUO Energy Set