KAPEX KS 120 REB Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today - making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
Three good reasons to buy:
- Precision: When you need the most precise cut imaginable every time, the KAPEX is second to none
- Compact: Whether you're carrying the KAPEX to a job site or keeping it in your workshop, you'll appreciate the lightweight, compact design of this portable saw
- Dust control: Work wherever you need to - in client homes, in small workshop, on outdoor job sites - without worrying about the mess and time-waste of dust
- Portability: The ergonomically designed carrying position combined with its light weight (47) pounds make the KAPEX easy to move around the job site. When being transported, the KAPEX's head is locked down making it compact and preventing movement. The two handle locations keep the center of gravity of the KAPEX close to your body, minimizing the strain on your back.
- Bevel Lock Knob: Use the Bevel Lock Knob to control the bevel positive detents and to lock the bevel angle. The counter spring balanced head on the KAPEX allows you to position the bevel and let go of the saw with the head moving. Use the fine adjustment knob to control bevel angles in fractions of a degree. The bevel knob has three settings: positive detents at 0 and -45 degrees, free movement between -45 and +45 degrees and free movement up to 47 degrees. Bevels can be made to the left or right and the bevel gauge appears on both sides of the saw.
- Dual-line lasers: Fully-adjustable dual-line lasers accurately define the cut area for precise cut placement. Material between these laser lines will be removed, making it easy to precisely align cuts from the left or the right.
- FastFix Blade changes: The KAPEX features patented FastFix blade change system. Turning the FastFix knob locks the arbor, mechanically locks out the trigger and allows the blade to be changed with a single hand. Blade changes couldn't be any easier! A cupped steel washer prevents accidential over-torquing and damage to the saw and blade.
- (1) 60-Tooth universal blade
- (1) MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
- (1) Hold down clamp
- (1) Wrench
†All Festool power tools include 3-year wear-and-tear warranty. 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.†Offered through Festool USA.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Festool Live Episode 24 - KAPEX KS 120
KAPEX KS 120: https://bit.ly/35ICd18 The KAPEX is the most ad...
Festool Live Episode 71 - KAPEX vs. MFT/3
Today's Live will focus on crosscuts with the KAPEX and the MF...
Festool Live Episode 57- Kapex Tenon Cutting
Today's Live will focus on tenon cutting with the KAPEX slidin...
Festool Live Episode 62 - Cutting Crown With KAPEX
Today's Live will focus on cutting crown molding with the KAPE...
Festool Live Episode 66 - Basic Tool Maintenance
Today's Live will focus on basic tool maintenance within the F...