Resilient, precise and perfectly adapted to the machine and material: The LAMINATE/HPL saw blade is the preferred choice for cutting laminate and solid surface materials. All elements are designed together as a finely tuned system to provide optimum cut quality.
- The systematic solution for work with laminate and boards bonded with melamine resin
- Saw teeth made of high-quality carbide - for optimum saw performance and perfect cuts
- Tooth geometry optimized for high performance for the application and specifically designed for this machine
- Color coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- Reliable cut quality
The tooth geometries of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality - for efficient work.
- Achieve ideal results more quickly
The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide ensure a long service life with consistent cutting quality.
- LAMINATE/HPL For machining coated panels; Laminate panels, solid surface materials, phenolic-resin-bonded fibers and fabrics
|3/32" (2.3 mm)
|8-1/2" (216 mm)
|1-3/16" (30 mm)