The SHARK SD100&reeg; is a compact, full function CNC machine capable of producing high quality 3D carvings and machining's in a large variety of mediums including wood, soft metals, plastics, and other solid surface materials.
The SHARK SD100® comes with all necessary software, including VCarve Desktop for project design and Next Wave CNC's exclusive easy to use Ready2Control basic panel software allowing the user complete visibility and control over the entire project during operation.
The SHARK SD100® with onboard electronics and plug and play design will accept any of Next Wave's full line of accessories, such as the 2W & 7W laser modules, the mini 4th axis, or touch plate.
The SHARK SD100® also includes Next Wave CNC's exclusive SHARK SWAP Trade-in Program. Once you've mastered the world of CNC and decide it's time to upgrade to a larger unit, the SHARK SD100® comes with a full factory sponsored trade-in program, best of all your used SHARK SD100® will be refurbished and donated free of charge to School Technical shops around the country to help educate students on CNC functionality. See website or a Next Wave CNC retailer for complete details.
- Table dimensions: 12" x 18"
- XYZ travel: 12" x 13" x 3"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 20-1/2" L x 18" H
- All black MDF bed with t-slots to allow a variety of clamping positions
- Two hold down clamps
- Includes the latest VCarve Desktop Design software including a Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Ready2Control basic software
- Requires a PC Computer with USB port (not included)
- Requires a Bosch, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, or similar style Palm Router (sold separately)
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA