Includes V-Carve 10 Desktop Design Software
The CNC Piranha XL® takes the Piranha series one step closer to a full size CNC for the fraction of the price. Its large 12'' x 24'' cutting area makes it perfect for projects like carvings, plaques, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals, or plastics. With its 3D carving capability, including a 3D models library, you can carve expensive corbels, cut intricate inlays and engravings. The creative potential is unlimited and the entire machine can easily fit on one end of your bench. Just design your work with the included VCarve Desktop V10 Design software on a PC computer with USB 2.0 port ( not included) Then simply save the program directly to a USB flash drive, plug it into the Pendant, select your file, and hit the run button. No need to have your computer subjected to a dusty shop environment.
Standard Features Include
- Table dimensions: 12" x 30"
- XYZ travel: 12" x 24" x 4"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2" W x 30-1/2" L x 24" H
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Includes VCarve Desktop V10 Design software
- Includes exclusive Virtual Zero Technology - (requires optional touch plate accessory)
- Color Touch Screen pendant controller system
- Requires a PC computer with USB 2.0 port. (not included)
- Requires a Bosch PR20, Dewalt 611, Porter Cable 450, or similar style palm router (sold separately)
- Includes V- Router Bit
- Includes 2 Hold Down clamps
- Ships fully assembled
1hp router required (Bosch PR20, DeWalt 611, PC 450). 48 U.S. only. Allow 5 business days to process, since the item ships direct!
|Features||Piranha FX||Piranha XL|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5" x 20.5" x 18"||19.5" x 30.5" x 24"|
|Weight||56 lbs||59 lbs|
|Work Table (WxL)||12" x 18"||12" x 30"|
|Z axis clearance||3"||4"|
|Router/Spindle motor size||1HP||1HP|
|Water Cooled Spindle System||N/A||N/A|
|WC Spindle Speed (RPM)||N/A||N/A|
|Base||Aluminum & High Density Polyethylene||Aluminum & High Density Polyethylene|
|Rack & Pinion (X/Y/Z)||X/Y/Z||X/Y/Z|
|Tool Touch Off (Zero)||No||No|
|Hold Down Clamps||Yes||Yes|
|Vacuum Hold Down||No||No|
|4th Axis (Inc/Compatible)||No/Yes||No/Yes|