Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work. The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal
The TS 75 is our most powerful plunge cut saw, providing enough power to slice through the toughest of materials with little concern for swirl or burn marks.
- Depth Of Cut
At 2-3/4 inch depth of cut, the TS 75 can power through thick stock with ease.
- Slip Clutch
A perfect cut the first time, every time, with laser-straight, splinter-free cuts.
- Guide rail precision
The TS 75 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts.
- Scribe Line = Cut Line
Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) retracts into the housing during plunge cuts. The riving knife keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback, leaving you in control of the operation.
- Riving knife
Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw's motor from thermal and current overload.
- MMC Electronics
Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system. When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously. The saw is also locked into a position to facilitate easy arbor bolt removal.
|Min. dust extraction connection dia.||1.06"|
|Saw blade diameter||8-1/4" (210 mm)|
|Cutting depth at 45°||2-1/8" (55 mm)|
|Cutting depth||0" - 3" (0 - 75 mm)|
|Power consumption||1600 watt|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)|
|Angular range||0 - 47°|
- Plunge Cut Track Saw TS 75 EQ-F-Plus-FS
- 75" Guide Rail FS 1900
- Hex Key 5 mm
- HW Standard Saw Blade W36
- Plug It-Power Cable (4 m)
- Sight Window
- Systainer SYS3 M 437