Festool track saws have been setting the standard for saws for decades. The TS 60 K is redefining this yet again. In the blink of an eye, the unique Kickback Stop protects your workpiece and helps to minimize the risk of injury. Designed to work with the entire Festool saw system and with a cutting depth up to 2-7/16" (62 mm). The most versatile saw of its kind guarantees you premium work results whether ripping, cross-cutting, beveled and angle cuts and thick materials. The TS 60 K now offers the unrivalled opportunity to combine it with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound miter saw system for accurate angle cutting. Thanks to the latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor, the compact plunge-cut saw is extremely robust and powerful. The TS 60 K delivers unbelievable performance, combining precision, flexibility and the highest cutting quality – and with the industry-first Kickback Stop mechanism that actively reduces kickback. The TS 60 K: the new benchmark in circular saws.
- The unique KickbackStop helps to reduce the risk of kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F
- Option to combine with the tried-and-tested guide rails and now with the FSK cross-cutting guide rails
- Powerful EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses quickly while requiring less effort
- Simple, precise and repeatable beveled cuts can be achieved by setting bevel angles from -1° to 47°
- The FastFix spindle lock and sophisticated design make it extremely easy to change the saw blade
- The transparent sliding sight window provides a good view of the saw blade
- Equipped with Kickback Stop technology:
The most advanced corded tracksaw now with KickbackStop technology: The unique KickbackStop protects your workpiece and also helps to minimize the risk of injury. The TS 60 K is a highly precise and powerful plunge-cut saw designed for you and your team – and for excellent results.
- Versatility and precision:
The TS 60 K is our most versatile plunge-cut saw. With its 2-7/16" (62 mm) cutting depth and compact design, it offers premium results even when making bevel and miter cuts as well as cuts in thick material and solid wood. A further benefit: The entire accessory system can be used, and the TS 60 K can even be combined with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail – a ground-breaking improvement in versatility - equally adept at ripping and cross-cutting.
- Durable and powerful:
Robust and sophisticated down to the very last detail, the TS 60 K is sure to impress across the board. The latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor is virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. The high speed ensures ideal sawing performance, an effortless feed rate and, as a result, the best cut quality.
- Enhanced safety thanks to the unique KickbackStop
The integrated KickbackStop helps to reduce the risk of injury and damage to the workpiece caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece. Once the saw has been triggered, it is ready for use right away without replacement parts or additional costs.
- Greater cutting depth
The plunge-cut saw enables precise cuts at cutting depths of up to 2-7/16" (62 mm) in a compact design. The TS 60 K offers a greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F. Even for bevel cuts of 45°, materials of up to 1-9/16"(40 mm) can be cut with the guide rail.
- Cross cuts reimagined
The TS 60 K plunge-cut saw can also be combined with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail, for a portable system enabling quick and accurate cross-cuts. Together with the tried-and-tested guide rails, the TS 60 K can offer maximum flexibility of use for both ripping as well as cross-cutting.
- Constant high cutting power
The brushless EC-TEC motor makes the TS 60 K virtually maintenance-free and extremely powerful. In combination with the thin kerf saw blades, the high-speed 6800 rpm brushless EC-TEC motor ensures work progresses quickly while requiring less effort.
- Exact cuts, even at an angle
The cutting edge from 90° to 47° remains unchanged even when the saw swivels. The result is precise, every time. Thanks to the metal swiveling segment, the bevel angle of -1° to 47° can be easily and precisely set from the front, ensuring repeat accuracy.
- Easier saw blade changing
The FastFix spindle stop makes it extremely easy to change the saw blade. The compact, sophisticated design means the saw can be set down on its side, which simplifies changing the saw blade. Thanks to the form-fit connection, nothing gets caught in the clamping flange during saw blade replacement either.
- Best orientation for plunge cuts
The transparent sliding sight window and the additional hashmark markings for the starting and end point, now also on the right, provide a good view of the saw blade.
- Exact depth setting
The improved accuracy of the cutting depth setting, with a dual indicator and fine adjustment guarantees exact setting. Improved handling and parallax-free reading.
- Cleaner working with a system
The Festool dust extraction system is well designed, right down to the smallest detail. Improved extraction with the Cleantec system sleeve and a sight window which can be lowered make virtually dust-free cutting a reality.
- Perfect cuts reduce the need for reworking
With the clip-on splinter guard in combination with the guide rail, it is even possible to saw on both sides virtually without any splinters.
- Precise working with a system
Combined with our guide rails, a wide range of saw blades, the adapted extraction system, saw table, angle stop and splinter guard, we offer the top-of-class sawing system.
- Maximum flexibility
The slimline housing allows users to make cuts up to the edges and in close proximity to the wall 1/2" (12 mm).
- More options thanks to control electronics
Festool's fitted control electronics enable temperature monitoring, a quick-acting brake and speed control for optimum adaptation to the material.
- Flexible use by switching off the KickbackStop
The KickbackStop can be manually deactivated, for example when working without a guide rail on uneven material. The advantage: The KickbackStop is automatically reactivated the next time the saw is turned on.
- Precise cuts in materials up to 2-7/16" (62 mm) thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using a guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cutting chipboard to size (chipboard, veneered and plastic-coated panels)
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail (flooring, slats, boards)
- Cutting expansion joints in hardwood flooring
|Weight||10.58 lbs (4.8 kg)|
|Max. cutting depth 45°||1-3/4" (45 mm)|
|Saw blade diameter||6-5/8" (168 mm)|
|Cutting depth||0" - 2-7/16” (0 - 62 mm)|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||1-1/16"/1-7/16" (27/36 mm)|
- Hex key 5 mm
- Sight window
- Systainer SYS3 M 337
- Wood Fine Cut HW 168 x 1.8 x 20 WD42 circular saw blade