Dovetail track hardware for jigs and fixtures.
With any standard 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit, you can create your own tracks, eliminating the need for expensive aluminum tracks. It's an entire system designed to give you all the functionality of t-track and t-track accessories, at a fraction of the cost.
The most versatile profile ever.
Create a variety of jigs that move freely, and tighten down anywhere you can route a groove.
- Compatible with standard 1/2" 14 degree dovetail profile
- Includes (4) 10-32 1" long dovetail track screws with round knobs and shoulder washers (compatible with GRR-RIPPER system)
- Allows for 360 degree range of motion with dovetail grooves in grid layout
- The included nylon shoulder washers are compatible with the accessory notches throughout the GRR-RIPPER line of products
Make every inch of your workshop more functional.
- Step 1
Route a groove with a 1/2" 14-degree dovetail router bit
- Step 2
Dovetail Hardware moves through the tracks below the surface, securing material without getting in the way
- (4) 1" Dovetail Track Screws
- (4) Round Knobs
- (4) Shoulder Washers
- Weight: 0.20
- Thread: #10-32
- Requirements: Any standard 14°-1/2" Dovetail Router Bit