For TS 60 K, TSV 60 K
Festool's diamond saw blade saws all cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fiberboard quickly and with a high cutting performance. Ideal in combination with TS 60 K plunge-cut saw – for exact, efficient working.
- High cutting performance when sawing fiber-cement material
- The saw blade is fitted with high-quality PCD (polycrystalline diamonds) and has a very long service life with abrasive materials
- Specially developed for the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw
- Precise cutting of materials with minimal dust – in conjunction with Festool CT mobile dust extractors
- Robust and durable:
The ultimate problem solver for cement-based fiber products (underlayment, siding, panels) bound with cement or gypsum. Fast cutting with high cutting performance and efficient sawing.
- Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Exact cuts are quickly made in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw and the guide rails. The cutting depth can be adjusted accurately to 1/256" (1/10 mm).
- Systems get it done
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally designed system components: Perfect interaction between Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw and a CT Mobile Dust Extractor with the diamond-tipped saw blade – for precise machining of abrasive materials with minimal dust.
- ABRASIVE MATERIALS For work with cement-bonded and gypsum-bonded chipboard and fiberboard
- Ideal in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw
|Cutting width||0.07" (1.8 mm)|
|Diameter||6.61" (168 mm)|
|Standard blade thickness||0.05" (1.2 mm)|
|Hole dia.||0.79" (20 mm)|