For TS 60 K, TSV 60 K, CSC-SYS 50
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material. Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
- A blended geometry blade featuring a combination of alternate-top-bevel (ATB) as well as a raker with triple-chip (TCG) design for combination of smooth cuts and durability
- Excellent cut quality – clean and splinter-free cuts
- Saw teeth made of high-quality carbide combined with the thin kerf – for optimum speed with less resistance resulting in perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Color coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- Ideal in combination with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw – for exact, efficient working
- For veneered and coated panels, solid wood cross cuts, MDF – fine cut
- Perfect cutting quality:
The tooth geometry of the blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality – for efficient work.
- Achieve ideal results more quickly:
The reduced cutting width of the saw blade geometry allows users to work faster and for longer. The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide result in a considerably longer service life, while maintaining a consistent cutting quality.
- The right blade for the job:
Low wear and long service life thanks to optimally coordinated system components: Perfect interaction of saw blades with the Festool TS 60 K plunge-cut saw.
- WOOD FINE CUT. For clean and splinter-free cross cuts in solid wood as well as for coated or veneered panels
- Furniture manufacture
- Panel cuts
- Kitchen installations
|Cutting width||0.07" (1.8 mm)|
|Diameter||6.61" (168 mm)|
|Standard blade thickness||0.05" (1.2 mm)|
|Hole dia.||0.79" (20 mm)|