Eliminate hand sanding!
Turn your scroll saw into a precision power sander!
Scroll Sander™ Abrasives are easy to use and quickly smooth edges of scroll saw projects! Use on wood, plastic, metal and composites. These durable, fabric-backed belts remove bumps, burn marks and feathering and correct wandering from a cutting line in seconds.
Mount ScrollSander™ belts as you would a blade. Elminate any sharp burrs & edges at the pivot point mount of the saw. Do not over-tighten, bend or crease. Extend life by switching the sander end for end.
ScrollSander™ belts fit most saws. For most scroll saw models, use Pinend sanders on pinend saws, pinless sanders on pinless saws.
Special Notes on Some Models:
- Dremel Model 1670, 1671 & 1680: Use Pin-End sanders
- Delta: Turn table insert, cut blank table insert to accomodate sander, or remove table insert
- Ryobi SC 162, 162VS, & 165: Use pinless sanders only
- Ryobi SC 160: Use Pin-end sanders
- Hegner: Use pin-end sanders
Pinless sanders fit most conversion adapters for mounting pin-less blades on pin-end scroll saws. If the slot in the saw table is too narrow for a sander, you can trim the sander, or enlarge the slot. Pinend sanders can be converted to pinless just by snipping off the "pivot heads".
- Combo contains one of each grit: 80,120,180,& 220