- Vacuum Type: Non-Vacuum
- Backing Pad Diameter Inch (mm): 5" (127)
- Tool Spindle Thread: 5/16 in.-24 Female
- Orbit Dia. (mm): 3/16 in. (5)
- Free Speed RPM: 12,000
- hp (W): 0.25 (186)
- Exhaust Type: Rear
- Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (LPM): 14 (396)
- Hose I.D. Size Inch (mm): 1/4" (6)
- Length Inch (mm): 6-1/2" (165)
- Height Inch (mm): 3-1/2" (89)
- Weight (lbs): 1.4
- Packaged Weight (lbs): 2.3
Features & Benefits:
- Includes low profile, premium urethane weight-mated sanding pad. Optional vacuum conversion kits are available to easily convert non-vacuum tool to self-generated vacuum tool or central vacuum tool. Grey lever identifies 3/16" (5 mm) dia. orbit, used for aggressive sanding.
- Drop-In Motor available (sold separately) to reduce costly down-time associated with routine maintenance. More Power - True 12,000 RPM air motor. Floating rotor utilizes five blades, producing more usable power (.25 hp/186 W). High-strength, composite rotor has better lubricating qualities, allowing blades to last longer. Less air (14 SCFM/396 LPM) is used more efficiently to maintain maximum power.
- New Comfort Platform provides additional hand and wrist support, further enhancing operator comfort. Also offers increased protection against cold air exhaust. (NOTE: Comfort Platform is removable.) Order 59330 Comfort Platform separately, to install on existing tools!
- Throttle lever recesses into housing grip when depressed, eliminating pressure-point on operator s palm. Dynorbital-Spirit lever is made from composite material to insulate against cold air. Lever is color-coded to designate tool orbit. Easy maintenance and vacuum conversion. Muffler elements are easily changed for convenient maintenance. Convert non-vacuum model to vacuum with simple addition of optional vacuum components. Low Sound Levels. Muffling system reduces exhaust sound levels.
- Speed Control allows thumb-control regulating of tool speed. Lighter air-motor assembly, ideal for vertical and overhead sanding applications. Precision one-piece motor shaft and counterbalance. High-quality Double Row Pad Bearing, protected by unique V-Seal, improves bearing life and ensures reduced vibration. Perfectly-balanced, weight-mated sanding pad with one-piece hub design. Dynabrade premium urethane pads offer smoother operating performance and minimal vibration.