Crystal Clear Thin Pours For Woodworker's and Artists
- Perfect for thin pours 1/4" or less
- Goodbye cracking and fading - extremely durable finish
- Ideal for art and display pieces - crystal clear, high gloss finish
- Create beautiful designs - extremely color stability
UVPoxy is a professional quality, high-performance epoxy system that's UV stable and produces a high build crystal clear finish. It is an ideal solution for woodworkers, artists, and craftspeople, and is perfect for coating, bonding, and more.
Developed for commercial-grade applications, UVPoxy resists yellowing, fading, and cracking. This epoxy is extremely durable, capable of withstanding heavy use in high-traffic venues including night clubs, bars, and restaurants. UVPoxy is self-leveling, and can easily be built up in 1/4" layers to any desired thickness.
Used to Create
- Wall art
- Wood crafted pieces
- Colorful coatings
- Smooth counter tops
- Embeded momentos
- See through encapsulation
Other UVPoxy Features
- Tough water resistant finish
- Scratch resilient and maintenance free
- Maintains integrity over sharp edges
- Eliminates craters, crawling, and fish eye
- Will not blush or sweat under high humidity
UVPoxy Product Information
- Mix ratio: 1:1 by volume
- Working temperature: 21-27°C (70-80°F)
- Working time: 20 minutes depending on ambient temperature
- Cure time: 48 hours depending on ambient temperature, humidity and thickness
- Set to touch: 4-8 hours
- Clean up: Denatured alcohol
- Maximum recommended pour depth: 1/4"
Tips When Using UVPoxy
How To Use UVPoxy
In a clean, dry container; combine (by volume) 1 part resin with 1 part hardener, and mix thoroughly for 2 minutes, Then add desired pigments, continuing to mix until the epoxy is completely colored. After mixing, pour the epoxy onto the surface and spread evenly with a 1/4" v-notched spreader, pop any surface bubbles by flashing with a blowtorch or heat gun.
Resin (Part A) can crystallize over time but can easily be re-liquified by heating to 50 degrees C (120F) until the resin returns to a clear liquid state.
Repouring Between Coats
Repouring between coats is possible between 4 - 24 hours providing the previous pour is firm but still tacky. Once tack-free it is necessary to sand between layers to ensure proper adhesion.
55 degrees F. through 85 degrees F. with tightly sealed lids. If hardener (Part B) is exposed to oxygen it will amber in color over time.
Epoxy has a shelf life of about 2 years providing it is properly stored in sealed containers.