The ETS 150/3 EQ-Plus Sander is the favorite when it comes to fine and extra-fine sanding. As the lightweight in its class, its 3 mm sanding stroke achieves an excellent surface quality while providing high power thanks to the MMC electronics. Whether it's horizontal, vertical or overhead, the combination of soft grip and ergonomic rod handle means that the ETS 150/3 can adapt to all hand movements. Extremely smooth running, infinite speed adjustment, even during sanding, and the safe sanding pad brake make the ETS ideal for perfect surfaces.
- 3 mm sanding stroke for an excellent surface finish
- Sanding pad brake for safe, faultless work with no reworking costs
- Dual bearing for a long service life
- Weighs only 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) for particularly effortless work
- Stepless speed preselection, constant speed even under load
- For fine sanding
- Built for manual operation: Lightweight, compact, dome grip with SoftGrip and ergonomic rod handle guarantee effortless work whether in one- or two-hand operation
- Clean work, unobstructed view: The powerful dust extraction and the absolutely leak-tight hose coupling guarantee virtually dust-free work. Unobstructed view for error-free sanding and optimum health protection.
- Lower abrasive consumption, lower costs: The patented MULTI-JETSTREAM sanding system is a unique system that operates with intake air and exhaust air to generate an air flow that actively transports the sanding dust to the nearest extraction channel. The result: Almost 100% dust extraction, a constant removal rate, excellent surface quality and a considerably longer service life of the fastener and abrasive.
- Constant speed: The MMC electronics control the smooth start-up, adapt the speed to the material and keep it constant. This also guarantees an optimum sanding result.
- Long service life: Dust-proof high-performance ball bearing absorbs even the hardest of impacts and is considerably more durable than conventional ball bearings.
- Optimized surface quality: The unique sanding pad brake prevents the sanding pad from turning upwards. It prevents the surface being scratched during sanding. For safe and error-free sanding without the need for reworking.
- For quick device changeover: Thanks to the plug-it system, the device can be changed quickly - directly via the cable and not via the socket or extractor: One cable for all devices. And even if the cable breaks, it can be replaced quickly without any problems.
- Effortless work: The vibration stop ensures smooth running, effortless work and a higher overall output
- Weight: 3.97 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Sanding stroke: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Dust extraction connection diameter: 1-1/16" (27 mm)
- Power consumption: 310 watt
- Interchangeable sanding pad diameter: 6" (150 mm)
- MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 M8 sanding pad 150 mm (extra soft SW)
- Filter cartridge