This multifunction ruler can do so many different things. It can accurately help find angles on your bevel gauge, find centers for drilling drawer knobs, set the height of a blade or bit on machinery, or can be used simply as a standard ruler.
One face features a precision angle gauge from 0-60°, while the other has a center rule along one edge, which measures from the center out and a 12" standard rule along the other. The narrow end of the rule is square to ther sides, which is perfect for setting up machinery.
- 24" Center Rule and Angle Gauge
- Made of hardened stainless steel
- All four long edges have different measuring graduations:
- One measures in 64th inch increments
- One measures in 32nd inch increments
- One measures in 16th inch increments
- One measures in 1/8 inch increments