Product DescriptionInstall Drawer Slides the Fast, Easy Way for Drawers That Fit Perfectly Every Time and Slide Smoothly
- Accurate slide positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results without measuring and marking
- Versatile for use in cabinets, cases, and more
- Reversible to mount slides to cabinet and drawer box
- Secure for holding slides in place as you work
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling
The Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides. This easy-to use jig holds slides in position as you drill mounting holes in the cabinet, and it supports drawer boxes while mounting slides to the drawer. Plus, the Jig works with ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and undermount slides for perfect positioning every time.
The Drawer Slide Jig simplifies drawer installation by aligning slides in the cabinet and on the drawer. Built-in tabs make the jig easy to align to support the slide inside the cabinet, and to support the drawers as you attach the slides to them. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that every drawer fits right and operates smoothly.
Whether you're updating cabinets or you're building a project from scratch, mounting drawers is always a challenge. The slides have to be level, straight, and positioned properly, or the drawers won't operate well. The Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of the process by indexing with the cabinet frame (or side on frameless cabinets) for perfect alignment.
The jig supports the drawer slide level and straight while you install it in the cabinet. Then, the jig clamps on so it protrudes from the cabinet to support the drawer while you drive screws into the drawer box. With this jig, you'll know that your slides are positioned correctly, so your drawers will operate smoothly.
The Drawer Slide Jig consists of two brackets that clamp in place inside the cabinet-one on each cabinet side-and align with the cabinet face frame (or with designated marks on frameless cabinets) to support the drawer slide as you drill mounting holes. The brackets are also reversible to protrude from the cabinet, and then clamp in place perfectly aligned to support the drawer as you mount the slides to the drawer box, too. The Drawer Slide Jig works with almost all types of drawer slides, including ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and undermount slides.
The Drawer Slide Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. All you need are the slides you'll use, a clamp, and the Drawer Slide Jig, and you're set to install drawer slides just like the pros. Whether you're installing one drawer or dozens, the Drawer Slide Jig provides fast, consistent results.
- Cabinet compatibility: Face-frame and frameless
- Slide-length compatibility: 12" (30.5cm) and longer
- Slide-type compatibility: Ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, undermount
- Positioning sliders: Two per bracket
- Minimum cabinet depth: 14" (35.5cm)
- Clamping positions: Multiple
- In the box: (2) brackets, (4) upper/lower sliders-installed, (1) owner's manual