Product DescriptionQuick, Convenient Clamping with Automatic Adjustment
- 6" reach (152mm); clamps materials up to 5" thick (127mm)
- Adjusts automatically to match material thickness
- Easy-to-regulate pressure with a simple thumbscrew
- Large clamp faces spread pressure evenly
- Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Works with the Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base
Thanks to Automaxx® Auto-Adjust Technology, Bench Clamps adjust to match material thickness automatically with a simple squeeze of handles - whether the material is thick, thin, or in between. You can clamp a 2x4 and then a piece of 1/2" plywood without ever readjusting the clamp.
Easy-to-Regulate Clamping Pressure
Easily regulate clamping pressure with a simple thumbscrew. Just set your desired pressure by turning the thumbscrew for more or less pressure. Once the pressure is set, the clamp maintains consistent clamping pressure with every thickness.
Wood Project Clamps are designed to withstand years of heavy use, thanks to heavy-duty, all-metal construction. They also have ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease-of-use.
- Clamping method: Handheld clamping with auto-adjusting technology
- Clamping capacity: Materials up to 5" thick (127mm)
- Reach: 6" (152mm)
- Adjustment knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure
- Handles: Ergonomic padded grips prevent hand fatigue
- Clamp body: Highly durable, all-metal construction
- Compatible with: Kreg Jig® R3 Clamp Pad Adapter, as well as the Portable Base