Note: You require a pen to use the P80 base unit.
Supplied with a power cord (North America 120V) and an extra-flex pen cord (#cord1P). You just need to add pens.
"Revolutionary" is the word we have heard most when people experience the Razertip P80 for the first time. The P80 is the world's first pyrographic tool to incorporate a fully regulated, stabilized power supply (100-240VAC; 50 or 60Hz) and a digital touch-screen interface. Plug it in anywhere world-wide, input your desired heat setting and you are burning away in just a few seconds. With 700 heat settings the P80 can be set low enough to work with jeweler's wax (approx. 80 degrees C) to red-hot (800 degrees C). Voltage fluctuations do not faze the P80 at all - the tip temperature at your chosen heat setting stays rock-steady regardless of what is happening with the power available. The P80 offers better-than-ever tip heat recovery, and is compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories.
Each P80 includes an extra-flex pen cord (#CORD1P) which works beautifully with any Razertip pen or tip. The P80's unique power output means that heavy-duty cords are no longer needed to make a difference when burning with heavier tips.
The P80 is a single burner - but with a huge difference. Want a dual or triple burner? Quickly and easily add up to two P80x expansion modules (no tools required) for a versatile system that gives each pen its own heat setting and memory function. Toggle between pens by touching the screen you wish to use.
As with everything we make - the P80 is proudly made in Canada - right here at our facility - it is covered by our exclusive 3-year unconditional warranty, and it is safety-certified virtually world-wide. By simply changing the power cord*, or using a suitable plug adapter, you can use your P80 anywhere.
* safety-approved IEC C8 power cord for the country where the unit is being used.
- Fully regulated, stabilized power supply and a digital touch-screen interface
- Heat input range: Digitally input via 3.5" touch-screen, settings "100" to "800" **
- Temperature range: 180°F (80°C) to 1400°F (800°C) approx.
- Built-in memory function, recall the 3 most recently-input keyed in heat settings
- Add up to two P80x expansion modules
- Indexed handpiece indicator light can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Compatible with all existing Razertip pens and accessories
- 3 year unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!)
** Heat settings based on calculated tip temperature °C using a standard #1L tip. Actual tip temperature will depend on the tip used (heavier tips will run a bit cooler while smaller, lighter tips will run hotter)