Measure twice, cut once. With the Milescraft DepthGauge you can quickly and accurately locate and/or measure and mark blade and bit heights and fence offsets. Use this depth gauge with routers, router tables, table saws, band saws and much more! The durable and long-lasting stainless-steel scale with both inch and metric measurements quickly locks into place with a large brass thumb knob. Wide base feet allow the DepthGauge to be self-standing. Measure and set the desired depth, then stand it over the table saw blade or router table bit. Now raise the blade or bit until it reaches the set height. This is a great accessory for tables with precise lift systems. The base can also be place against your moveable table fence to measure the perfect blade or bit distance. Turn the DepthGauge over, and now the scales can used to read the depth of already made cuts, board thicknesses, or even mark offsets.
- Set perfect table saw blade and router table bit cutting height
- Self-standing durable frame with wide base feet allows the tool to be self-standing for setting the cutting depth on routers, router tables, tables saws, and more
- Ensures accurate adjustable fence placement
- Stainless steel ruler has scales in both inches and millimeters
- Use to measure channel depth of already cut boards
- Mark offsets on work piece by setting scale and using pencil to slide along workpiece
- Large brass thumb knob allows you to quickly tighten and set scale