With the launch of the Revo 15|24 Laguna is filling the gap between the Revo 12|16 & the legendary Revo 18|36, providing space constrained users with more power and capacity.
- World-class fit and finish Laguna is known for
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 - 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Laguna Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs allow a more ergonomic working position tailored to individuals needs
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- A brand new feature is the patent-pending Precise Point that allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110 Volt, 8 Amp, 60Hz.
- Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
- PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Swing Over Bed: 15-1/2"
- Swing Over Banjo: 11-3/32"
- Max. Outboard Swing with optional accessory: 25"
- Tool-Rest Post Size: 1"
- Tool-Rest Length: 12"
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- RPM High: 650-4200
- RPM Mid: 325-2100
- RPM Low: 50-650
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2", Self-Ejecting
- Floor To Spindle Center Low: 36-13/32"
- Floor To Spindle Center High: 51-13/32"
- Floor To Bed Min.: 25-19/32"
- Floor To Bed Max.: 43-19/32"
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6206LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
- Distance Between Centers: 24"
- Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8"
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Storage Of Centers
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4" x 8TPI RH
- Floor Space (W x D x H): 60" x 22" x 22"
- CSA C/US: 256540
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 52" x 22" x 22"
- Weight (Net/Ship): 288/302 lbs