Are you ready to get more from your dust collector? The Cyclone Dust Collector Collection from JET delivers the efficiency you've been waiting for. With a direct mount filter, a radio frequency remote control and a large collection bin these dust collectors take your shop's capabilities to a new level. Upgrade to a JET Cyclone Dust Collector and experience The Power of Efficiency.
- The cyclone's two stage separation provides more working CFM than comparable horsepower single stage units
- Heavy debris is pulled down to collection drum before debris stream reaches the filter, providing constant suction
- Direct mounted filter eliminates inefficiencies from ridged flex hosing and bends
- Fine dust particles are filtered through pleated material that captures even the smallest particles down to 1 micron and below
- Heavy debris is captured in 20 gallon drum with quick release levers and independent casters for quick emptying
- Included radio frequency remote control works from up to 50 feet away
- Double paddle manual cleaning system quickly cleans the pleated filter
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the unit around the shop
- Number of air inlets: 1 at 6", 2 at 4"
- Filter efficiency: 1 micron
- Static pressure (Wc.): 2.7
- Sound rating (Db.): 75
- Impeller diameter: 13"
- Impeller material: Steel
- Velocity @ 6" (FPM): 6396
- 1-hose connection diameter: 6"
- Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 22" x 47" x 67-9/16"
- Footprint (L x W): 47" x 22"
- 2-hoses connection diameter: 4"
- Canister filter length: 15-3/4"
- Motor power (HP): 1.5
- Canister filter diameter: 14-9/16"
- Canister collection bag (Dia. x L): 23-5/8" x 19-11/16"
- Motor phase (PH): 1
- Drum collection bag (Dia. x L): 26" x 27-9/16"
- Motor voltage (V.): 115
- Prewired voltage (V.): 115
- Max. static pressure (Wc.): 8.3
- Collection drum capacity (gal.): 20
- Motor amps: 14
- Air flow @ 6" (CFM): 1259