Do you want a lathe that's as versatile as your turning? The 1440 lathe from JET can be tailored to accomplish a wide range of projects. With a sliding and pivoting headstock, variable speed, and many other great features this lathe meets the needs of woodturners. Experience the 1440 lathe and see how Versatility Takes Shape.
- Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 degrees for maximum variability and optimal user comfort
- Variable speed from 400-3000 RPM
- Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping
- Optional extension bed mounts in 3 separate positions for larger outboard turning or 60" between centers
- Acme thread in tailstock
- Improved tailstock quill locking with anti-rotation key
- Easy-to-read RPM display
- CSA Certified
- Style (Type): Floorstanding model
- Swing over bed: 14-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 11"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Headstock movement: Sliding/Pivoting
- Includes JET Red Assurance 5-Year Warranty