The new JET® 16" x 40" Electronic Variable Speed Woodworking Lathe is loaded with cutting-edge features that distinguish it from others in its class. Included is a sliding headstock that also pivots 360 degrees, electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 - 3200 RPM, and a newly designed headstock locking handle.
- Headstock slides for maximum versatility
- Extended spindle nose houses dual headstock spindle bearings
- Improved tailstock quill locking mechanism incorporates an anti-rotation key
- Tailstock features Acme threads for smooth and durable movement
- Banjo uses non-marring, positive locking wedge system to securely hold tool post
- Tool post locking mechanism designed for year of consistent strength
- Spindle lock latch frees up both hands
- Electronic infinitely variable speed from 40 - 3200 RPM
- 36 integrated indexing positions
- Newly designed headstock locking handle accessible from front of lathe
- Convenient leg-mounted tool holder
- Inverter is enclosed for added protection
- E Drive Inverter features a built in EMI filter
- Conveniently located digital readout
- Rubber tool mat on top of headstock
- Swing over bed: 16-1/2"
- Swing over tool rest base: 12-7/8"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Headstock movement: Slide
- Spindle bore: 5/8"
- Tailstock bore: 3/8"
- Spindle taper: MT2
- Quill taper: MT2
- Quill travel: 4-1/4"
- Spindle thread: 1-1/4"/8 TPI
- Outboard external threads: 3/4-14 LH
- Spindle speeds: High 120-3200/Low 40-1200
- Speed range: 40-3200
- Number of indexing positions: 36
- Centerline of spindle to floor: 44-1/2"
- Outboard turning: Yes
- Bed construction: Cast Iron
- Motor power (HP): 1-1/2
- Motor phase (PH): 3
- Motor voltage (V.): 230
- Prewired voltage (V.): 115 Input Only
- Wiring remarks: 115v input only
- Motor amps: 4.6
- Recommended circuit size (Amps.): 20
JET Red Assurance 5-Year Warranty
JET warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service.