The compact JWDS-1020 benchtop sander from JET packs a powerful 1HP motor that will sand boards up to 3" thick and 20" wide. The innovative patented dust hood ensures dust is funneled to the 4 inch dust port that easily connects to a Dust Collector. Adjusting the table back to parallel is convenient with just the turn of a dial. The self-cooling extruded aluminum sanding drum protects the sanding surface from heat damage, preventing waste.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum and steel body provides rigidity for consistent quality
- Patented dust hood incorporates an integrated channel that directs dust to a 4" collection port
- Parallelism adjust dial features a stop to quickly return the conveyor bed to a flat position
- Infinitely variable-speed control allows the user to choose the optimal feed rate
- Open ended design allows for up to 20" of sanding capacity with 2 passes
- Extruded aluminum drum is designed to dissipate heat and protect wood from heat-damage
- Redesigned conveyor system pulls the workpiece through the sander instead of pushing
- Toolless abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed supports the boards passing under the sanding drum
- Control system with integrated circuit breaker protects motor from over heating
- Style (Type): Benchtop
- Drum length: 10"
- Number of sanding drums: 1
- Drum speed (RPM): 1725
- Drum diameter: 5"
- Conveyor motor: Totally enclosed DC
- Conveyor speed (FPM): 0 to 10
- Maximum board thickness: 3"
- Maximum board width: 20"
- Minimum board length: 2-1/4"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/32"
- Dust collection minimum CFM required (CFM): 550
- Dust port outside diameter: 4"
- Motor power (HP): 1
- Motor phase (PH): 1
- Motor voltage (V): 115
- Prewired voltage (V): 115