- Efficiency: Powerful 8.8 AMP motor turns 3" wide belt (690-1,440 ft./min.) for fast material removal
- Control: Variable speed with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Accuracy: Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Performance: Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Includes: Abrasive belt and dust bag
Makita's 3 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9920, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9920 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9920 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9920 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
- Variable speed control dial (690-1,440 ft./min.) to match the speed to the application
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Front grip design for comfortable operation
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor; only 84dB
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Optional sanding shoe available for precise sanding depth control
- Double insulated
- (1) 3" x 24" Abrasive Belt, 80 Grit
- (1) Dust Bag
- Belt Size: 3" x 24"
- Belt Speed (variable speed): 690 - 1,440 ft./min.
- AMPS: 8.8
- Overall Length: 13-1/8"
- Net Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Variable speed dial: Yes
- Dust bag included: Yes
- Sands flush to wall: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 12.4 lbs.