Trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
- Downshear cutting angle produces a slicing action for chip-free, splinter-free cuts on the top surface of laminates and veneers
- The shear action also delivers easier, smooth cuts in thick materials
- The 3/4" diameter body and full 1" or 2" cutting length provide the stability and cutting capacity for thick stock or for routing multiple parts with a template
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers for template work
- Freud's Item #: 42-204
- Overall Dia.(D): 3/4"
- Bearing Dia. (B): 3/4"
- Carbide Height(h): 2"
- Shank Dia.(A): 1/2"
- Overall Length(H): 4-1/8"