These are excellent drill bits for wood and wood composites. Chrome vanadium steel construction with ground center point to prevent drill bit from walking across material surface. Superior designed flute for improved chip extraction. Overall lengths range from 2-1/2" to 6". Larger bits have reduced shanks to fit 3/8" drill chucks.
- Optimized spurs insure fast and easy cutting of the wood fibers before the hole is drilled
- Beveled edge leads to a perfect drilling of the diameter without any deviation
- For use in soft, hard, exotic, veneered and laminated wood as well as MDF and even acrylic glass
- Ground center point prevents drill from walking
- Made from chrome vanadium steel
- Superior designed flute for improved chip extraction
- Fit 3/8-inch and larger chucks