The Ball Gouge is a spherically shaped grinder attachment that can rapidly hollow small concave surfaces in woodworking projects. It is specially designed to provide exceptional control, balance and performance in freehand wood shaping and carving.
This 30mm diameter ball-shaped cutter is ideal for crafting smooth hollows in wooden spoons, small bowls and is useful for small to medium sculpting.
The Ball Gouge features Anti-Grab Technology, which helps preventing the tool from digging in. It gently bounces out when moved across a wooden surface, creating a chisel-like texture. The tool has a unique ring-shaped cutter that has been engineered to self-sharpen when in use, prolonging the life of the cutter to provide optimal value and durability.
- Smooth concave surfaces ideal for carving smooth hollows in spoons and small bowls
- Easily hollow out & undercut
- Create a beautiful chiseled texture on wooden surfaces
- Anti-Grab Technology means the Ball Gouge won't dig in
- Self sharpening blade that is also rotatable and replaceable for optimal value and durability
- Engineered to provide exceptional control, balance and performance
- Attaches to standard 100mm (4") and 115mm (4-1/2 ") angle grinders w/ 5/8" 11 THREADS
Included with the Ball Gouge:
- 1x Ball Gouge
- 1 x Ian key