How does BLOXYGEN work?
Leftover finish can be used again or on other projects, but oxygen and moisture can thicken and skin over these products, ruining them and creating waste. BLOXYGEN uses a natural but extremely powerful inert gas to prevent damage to leftovers from either oxygen or moisture. Spray the heavy inert gas, seal the lid, and store...it's that easy.
Is BLOXYGEN Safe?
Yes. The gas mixture is non-toxic, non-flammable, and tasteless. BLOXYGEN contains ultra pure argon, a natural component of our air. Argon is used in many industrial applications, from packaging salad and potato chips to preserving wine and in welding. BLOXYGEN contains no CFCs, VOCs, or added propellents. Because the can only contains gas, it feels empty.
Is BLOXYGEN expensive?
No. BLOXYGEN lasts for about 75 uses in quarts. At $9.95, BLOXYGEN only costs 13 cents per use. If you save just one half of a $20 quart of varnish, you've paid for your BLOXYGEN . The next 74 uses are "free!"
What can we use it on?
BLOXYGEN will prevent loss in any oxygen or moisture sensitive product:
- Oil based paint, marine coatings, varnish, polyurethane, sign paint, printing chemicals, catalysts chemicals, photo chemicals, tung oil, wood fillers urethanes, stain, gunpowder, epoxy resin, some glue, autobody chemicals, fuel additives, furniture refinishing, etc.
Go Green with BLOXYGEN!
- Prevent wasted finish
- Save our landfills
- No need to filter, no mess, no trash
- Use ALL your finish, not just the first half
- Prevent finish problems, rework
- Save TIME, save MONEY
- Totally natural, powerful gas
- From our atmosphere
- Made in the USA
- Recyclable container