This ergonomically designed 6 In. sander features both a standard random-orbit mode and a direct-drive, eccentric-orbit turbo mode for aggressive stock removal. The Bosch GET75-6 Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander's turbo mode delivers 3X the removal rate of standard random-orbit action. It has a tapered top handgrip with soft-grip design. The auxiliary handle mounts on either side of the sander for outstanding control. The sander features an enhanced multihole pad system that is compatible with a wide variety of abrasive discs. The random-orbit action both orbits and rotates to provide a well-blended, ultra-smooth surface finish. It is built with an integral pad-dampening braking system to help prevent swirl marks, plus it has a soft microcellular hook-and-loop backing pad. The die-cast aluminum gear housing with dual-bearing pad mount helps lessen vibration. This tool has an enhanced dust-collection system for maximum efficiency when used with a vacuum cleaner and hose. Large channels in the pads allow debris to be easily pulled through vacuum port.
- (1) GET75-6 6 In. Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander
- (1) Soft Backing Pad
- (1) Hex Pad Wrench
- (1) Sanding Disc
- (1) Removable Front Handle
- (2) Vacuum Hose Adapters
- Amperage: 7.5
- Disc size: 6"
- Dust collection: Yes
- Height: 5.5"
- Length: 15.0"
- No load OPM: 3300_-7300 min-1 / RPM
- Orbit radius: 0.18" (4.5 mm)
- Pad size: 6"
- Rating: 120 V
- Separate on/off speed control: Yes
- Speed range: 290 - 640 RPM
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.7lb
- Width: 6.3"
- Dual-mode design - easily switches between both standard random-orbit mode and turbo direct-drive eccentric-orbit mode
- Turbo mode - has direct-drive rotation for 3x stock removal of standard random-orbit mode, for an alternative to a belt sander
- Multi-hole pad system - allows flexibility so tool can use a wide variety of abrasive discs
- Versatile hose compatibility - includes extension dust tube and VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter for connection to 35mm, 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" hoses
- Built-in dust port - for connection to vacuum hoses
- Standard random orbit mode - for normal stock removal and ultra-smooth fine finishing
- Integral pad-dampening system - helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount - featuring a long-life design that lessens wobble and vibration
- Slim-grip design - features comfortable, narrow grip to help ease hand fatigue
- Constant speed - helps maintain speed under load
- Removable pad guard - helps prevent pad from touching surfaces in front of or alongside workpiece
- Auxiliary handle - mounts on either side of tool for greater control