Regular use of BladeCote™ on saw blades, router and drill bits and knives significantly reduces cutting friction and the buildup of resin or pitch. BladeCote dries in seconds and will not gum-up, even after several applications.
- Prevents resin buildup. Reduces blade cleanings.
- Extends overall life of blades and bits
- Contains NO silicone or petroleum oil
- Will NOT stain wood or interfere with glues or finishes
- Reduces cutting friction and heat
- Prolongs equipment life by reducing saw or drill motor drag
- Increases productivity by less downtime for saw blade changeovers
- Works equally well on steel or carbide, stellite and diamond-tipped cutting blades
- Shaper Cutters
- Router Bits
- Planer Blades
- Superb, long lasting, penetrating lubricant for numerous industrial, commercial and household uses