One of the harder parts of carpentry and DIY projects is getting precise angles. With the Bora MiteriX Duplicator Tool, it becomes the easiest part of the job. The Bora Miterix does exactly what you think it does - it precisely measures angles, than locks the angle (and even splits in half) to transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. This means your miter cuts will match precisely, without that unsightly gap that is all too common when measuring freehand. The great part about this is you can measure an existing angle on a piece of furniture, a corner in another room, etc, and then transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. So, for example, if you're cutting crown molding, cornice molding, wood casing, base board, or trim for an existing piece, stair case, wall, and the angle you need isn't a perfect-preset angle, The Bora Miterix will save you hours of frustration, and will ensure you cut it right the first time. Will also work for table saw miter gauge setting. Best of all, you'll buy this once, and use it forever, as it's built to last, and has a lifetime warranty. Bora makes the best, and this angle measuring tool is no exception. Product collapsed measures 11" x 1.5" x 1.5".
- Get a perfect angle every time - The Bora MiteriX Angle Duplicator tool is specifically designed to ensure that your miter cuts are at the perfect angle
- Measure, lock then transfer - You use the tool to measure the exact miter angle you need (right on your piece), then lock it, and transfer that exact angle to your Miter saw. Divides the angle in half for a perfect miter. It couldn't be easier!
- Works with any angle - Measures internal or external angles from 0 - 180 degrees (miter angle from 0-90 degrees)
- Easy storage - Collapsible and foldable for easy storage in your tool box
- Lifetime warranty - this angle finder will be a mainstay in your workshop for years
- 2016 ProTool Reviews Innovation Awards Winner
- .6 lbs
- 7.5" long
- 2" wide
- 15" high