- Fast accelerated cure of all CA products
- Economical application
- Fine mist aerosol application
- Pump application: Accelerating the bond
- Aerosol: Accelerating the bond, applying directly on the CA to accelerate the cure
- Accelerating the cure when CA applied to highly acidic surfaces
- Pump sprayer uses a solvent carrier that does not affect plastics
- Aerosol Activator provides a fine mis and uses a solvent that will affect plastics but will evaporate quicker which will affect the appearance of the CA less
- Note: using too much activator may cause the CA to "boil" reducing the bonding strength or create unwanted whitening or bubbles in the CA. Aerosol application tends to reduce this over application.
Do not store Pump Bottle next to CA Bottles. The fumes from the activator may create an unwanted cure within the CA bottle.
Warning: This product is flammable and must be kept away from excessive heat, spark or flame. See SDS Sheet for more information.
Warning: Do not mix other brands of Activator with ours or put in our bottles; they may not be compatible.