The DWP611 1-1/4 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with LED's has a 1-1/4 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each application. Allows quick and easy bit and base changes. LED light and clear plastic fixed base provide superior bit visibility.
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64"
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Amps: 7.0
- Base dimension: 4"
- Collet diameter: 1/4"
- Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No load speed: 16,000-27,000 RPM
- Plunge stroke: 1.5"
- Power tool type: Corded
- Router base: Fixed
- Router type: Compact
- Spindle lock: 12 position
- Tool weight: 4.6 lbs
- Motor, Standard Base, Wrench, Instruction Manual