Product DescriptionThe DW788 20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw operates quietly and smoothly for accuracy. The tool-free blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes. Convenient placement on the liftable arm of the dust blower, power switch, and saw adjustments on the front of the upper arm provide for easy adjustment. Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and has the ability to bevel to both the left and right.
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm
- Arm lifts so that blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees (left and right)
- Amps: 1.3
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Power tool type: Corded
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Strokes/Min: 400-1,750 SPM
- Tool weight: 56 lbs
- DW788 Scroll Saw
- Hex wrench