Professional Router Techniques and Jigs Any Woodworker Can Use
By William H. Hylton
Still the Undisputed Champion of Router How-to Books. Paperback - 376 pages.
More than 10 years after its original publication, WOODWORKING WITH THE ROUTER remains the most highly regarded - and best-selling - router manual available. Clear, comprehensive, and readable, it's packed with the techniques and tricks you'll need to unleash your router's incredible potential. You'll find the best ways to . . .
- Cut decorative edgings and moldings
- Surface wood and joint edges for glue-ups
- Shape furniture parts
- Cut curves, circles, and ovals
- Make cope-and-stick frames, raise panels
- Cut strong, practical joints of all kinds dadoes, rabbets, laps and halflaps, dovetails and sliding dovetails, mortise-and-tenon
- Make simple, accurate jigs and fixtures
- Design, make, and use templates to cut joints and shape parts
- Design, build, and use a router table
- ISBN: 978-1-56523-438-3
All that and more is covered in this expanded, thoroughly revised and updated edition. Hundreds of large, clear photos and drawings - now in full color - show you everything you need to know about using a router productively and safely. The information is specific, tested, and accurate, making this crackerjack manual almost as indispensable as the router itself!