Grex 21GA Cordless Brad Nailer
Fulfilling the demand for longer fasteners and a wider range of applications, the GREX 9040 medium wire stapler drives longer-length staples ranging from 1/2" to 1 9/16". The GREX 9040 drives the standard readily available 1/4" narrow crown 18-gauge staples.
Designed for maximum mobility and maximum range of function, the GREX 9040 narrow crown stapler is lightweight, comfortable, convenient, and built for continuous use. Sporting many attractive features the 9040 stapler has: A quick-release nose cover, an easy drop-in loading magazine, and a powerful motor that penetrates hardwood.
Case construction, Corners and blocks, Heavy cabinet work, Hardwood shelving fixtures, Installation of light trim moldings and pre-finished paneling, Plywood assembly, Underlayment, Subflooring, Crate and pallet construction, Fencing, Lattice
- Powerful penetration through the toughest materials.
- Depth of drive dial allows convenient and precise staple settings.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolonged use.
- Quick-release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- 360° adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Convenient drop-in loading for quick fastener reloading.
- High fastener capacity reduces the frequency of reloading.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on the tool.
- Safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of the tool.
|Dimensions||12.5"L x 9.25"H x 3"W (31.8cm x 23.5cm x 7.6cm)|
|Weight||4.07 lbs. (1.85 kgs.)|
|Operating Pressure||70 ~ 100 psi (4.1 ~ 7 bars)|
|Fastener Type||18 gauge 1/4" crown staples|
|Fastener Range||1/2" ~ 1-9/16" (12mm ~ 40mm)|
|Fastener Capacity||approx. 150 staples|
|Air Inlet||1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug|