Product DescriptionThese exclusive 10"x3" Kling-on backed sanding discs, when used in conjunction with the 10"x 3" Black Hook Disc (Item # VC10300) and the Freud Calibration and Sanding Disc (Item # FR00010), turn your table saw into a versatile sanding station! The market has always offered a PSA (Pressure Sensitive Adhesive) style disc in the past. PSA discs can only be used once and it was a bit of a pain to change to another grit. We knew there had to be a better way and we researched other possibilities. Klingspor's Woodworking Shop has come up with just the answer! Mount the Freud Calibration and Sanding Disc to your table saw. Peel the back off of the Black Hook material and stick it to the arbor nut side of your Sanding disc. The 3" center hole will allow you to change grits without removing the disc from the table saw! Just pull off the previous grit and apply the next grit like a disc sander. Being able to reuse the discs saves you time and money!
Benefits of Our Exclusive Sanding System
- Pre-cut 3" center hole for use with any saw and up to 2-3/4" stabilizer
- Black hook material sticks to your sanding disc instead of sandpaper
- Smoother finish
- Longer life
- Saves time & money
- Helps reduce heat build-up
- Utilizing the Kling-on System (Hook & Loop) for the fastest changeover available
- Premium quality Heavyweight Klingspor sandpaper is perfect for woodworking applications
Discs available in 60, 80, 120, 150 and 220 grit (sold individually)
Note of caution: Make sure you turn-off and stop the saw before changing discs.