- Rugged steel stand with vibration dampening rubber feet
- Professionally edgebanded reinforced MDF top (16" x 24")
- Tabletop height of 16"
- Impact resistant Easy-Slide™ Micro-Dot skin
- Full-size router insert plate (9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8") with three Level-Loc Reducing Rings
- Unique bottom-up levelers feature 8 individual contact points for leveling accuracy
- Independent fence faces allow the table to double as a vertical jointer
- Vacuum shroud for a clean workplace
Kreg's freshly redesigned Precision Benchtop Router Table now offers even more features that give it the capability of a full-size, industrial router table in a portable package. Whether you want a router table to use on a job site or compact router table to use in the shop, the Precision Benchtop Router Table is a perfect routing solution for you.
Rugged Table Top
The table top is made from a professionally edgebanded, vibration and noise resistant MDF which features an Easy-Slide™ Micro-Dot skin - constructed from a high-pressure laminate - which makes it easy to slide workpieces across the surface.
Precise Insert Plate
The Precision Router Table Insert Plate measures 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" to support even the biggest routers, and it features Kreg's new Level-Loc Reducing Rings. These rings simply twist into place and lock in flush with the plate surface every time. Three Level-Loc rings are included: 1", 1-3/16" (for use with Porter-Cable style guide bushings), and 2-1/8". More Level-Loc ring sizes are available in a set of 5 (sold separately). The plate also has laser-engraved markings on the underside that make it easy to mount any router, and it comes with a set of Kreg's Precision Insert Levelers.
The heavy-duty aluminum fence has been redesigned, too, with new easy-to-use cam clamps that allow quick fence adjustment and confident locking. The fence also has independent sliding faces that offer increased workpiece support around the bit, and-with the use of the included jointing rods-allow the table to be used as a vertical jointer. A bit guard and a dust-collection port are included with the fence.
During development we found the majority of noise produced by benchtop router tables was caused by vibrations traveling through the body of the table, and that much of this noise could be stifled by using the proper design and materials. By combining a noise-absorbing MDF table top with a rigid steel base and vibration-dampening rubber feet, our Precision Benchtop Router Table is incredibly quiet, and actually tests quieter than most enclosed router tables.
Built for Mobile Professionals
This table was built to withstand years of use and abuse on the jobsite. It features a rugged stamped-steel foundation, four hard-wearing rubber feet, a professionally edgebanded table-top with an impact resistant Micro-dot surface, and an incredibly rigid aluminum fence, all built with mobile professionals in mind.
- Level-Loc insert plate dimensions: 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8"
- Insert plate material: Phenolic
- Table surface dimensions: 16" x 24"
- Fence material: Aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- Overall dimensions: 20" x 28-1/4" x 20-1/4"
- Overall product weight: 26 lbs.