This is a most unique formula that functions as a smooth, quick drying and greaseless white film lubricant for all types of surfaces. It has a very low coefficient of friction and is totally insoluble in water. It won't react with process materials and offers excellent resistance to most chemicals and organic solvents. Dry PTFE is aIso highly resistant to acids and has a temperature of -400F to +500F, Unlike moist grease and oil base lubricants, it will not collect dirt and dust.
Lubricates tool bases, table saw tops, planer beds, shaper tops, power saw blades, conveyors, channels, sliding frames, cutting blades, pipe threads, etc.
- Dries quickly to a clean white film
- Has excellent release agent properties
- Long lasting adhesion properties
- Excellent wear resistance
- Can be seen. Hard to remove film.
- Covers a wide range of applications.
- Economical to use
- Excellent for low load applications