- No longer limited by the edge. The MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp allows for unlimited fence heights because the clamp arm seamlessly slides through the track without being limited by the arm like traditional clamps. Build a secure platform for your biggest projects. Extend the table saw fence height and your infeed capacity with MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps. The Clamps hold the fence extension securely at the ends of the table saw fence preventing bowing out
- Mount an end vice to your workbench in seconds. Easily secure material when and where you need it
- Quickly mount an infeed extension table for your table saw, and increase your miter gauge range
- Compatible with any 1/2" 14-Degree Dovetail Router Bits
- Create clamping tracks virtually anywhere by routing dovetail grooves
Exert versatile clamping pressure without interfering with the operation by containing the MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamp head arm within the dovetail groove. It expands creative freedom to build extension fences, tables, workspaces, and personalized track systems. Build your own straight-edge rip guide for cutting live edge material or making tapers. Simply grove a few dovetails into an MDF board and handle all sorts and sizes of materials.
- Designed for creativity, engineered to work smarter
- Clamping range: 0 - 5.25" (0 - 133mm)
- Clamp pressure: 595 lbs open at 4" (270 kg open at 100mm)
- Jaw depth: 2.375" (60mm)
- Minimum dovetail slot length: 3.75" (95mm)
- Dovetail profile: 0.5" by 14°
MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps can be used to create your own saw track system. With the freedom and versatility of the MATCHFIT, you can slide the clamps along the track to accommodate virtually any size work piece. Quickly set and secure holding fixtures, while clamps stay out of the way.
Includes 2 clamps.