3.25 HP Plunge Router (Variable Speed) Model: RP2301FC.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 9,000-22,000 RPM for smooth routing
- 0" - 2-3/4" plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into work piece
- Linear ball bearings for smooth plunge action and superior performance
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Quick release plunge depth adjustment with micro control along with three preset depth stops for added precision
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups
- Built-in twin L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area for increased visibility
- Oversized ball bearing construction for longer tool life
- Ergonomic rubberized handles with built-in large two-finger switch for added control and use
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for efficient operation
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes
- Tool-less template guide system for quick and easy installation and removal
- Lock-on trigger switch for continuous operation
- Built in fan with labyrinth construction minimizes dust from entering the tool for longer tool life
- Easy-to-read depth scales
- Chip deflector engineered to direct chips away from the operator
- Durable flat top design for stability when changing bits
- Uses 1/4" and 1/2" shank router bits
- Double insulated
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Cone (763622-4), 1/4" Collet Sleeve Insert (763803-0), Extended Depth Adjustment Knob (158980-5), and a Wrench (781030-7)
- Collet Capacities: 1/4" - 1/2"
- Plunge Capacity: 0" - 2-3/8"
- No Load Speed: 9,000 - 22,000 RPM
- AMPS (115V): 15.0
- Max HP: 3.25
- Overall Height: 12-1/4"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 13.4
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 17.6
- UPC Code: 088381099431