Scroll Saw Blades are used for hand and machine sawing of wood, plastic, and fibrous materials. For scroll saws that use 5" plain end blades.
Contains 36 blades. 12 each of Reverse Tooth, Skip Tooth, & Spiral Blades.
Reverse Tooth are excellent for all types of hard and soft wood, plywood, etc. with a thickness of 1/4" or more. Special reverse teeth provide a splinter free finish on top and bottom sides of the workpiece. Position blade with reverse teeth in bottom blade holder. Two reverse teeth should appear above the table surface to score the workpiece on the upstroke. Adjust feed pressure to prevent burning.
Skip Tooth is excellent for fret work, tight internal cuts in wood to 1-1/2" and plastic, Corian® and similar solid surfaces to 1/2". Provides a smooth finish and good chip clearance.
Spiral blades saw in all directions and have 360° cutting capability. They are excellent for 0° radius scroll/fret work - you never have to turn the workpiece. Premium quality spiral blades are made of high carbon steel, hardened and tempered to stay sharp longer.
- Reverse Tooth No. 44602 Univ. No. 5R
- Width: .038"
- Thick: .016"
- TPI: 12.5
- No. Rev.: 9
- For splinter free tight radius cuts in hard wood to 1/2" thick & soft wood to 3/4"
- Skip Tooth No. 44800 Univ. No. 7
- Width: .045"
- Thick: .017"
- TPI: 11.5
- For fast cuts in wood to 1-1/2" thick, plastic and Corian® to 1/2" thick.
- Spiral Blade No. 46300 Univ. No. 2
- Kerf Size: .035"
- TPI: 41
- Saw in all directions, 360° cutting capability. Bevel cut letters, numbers. Medium speed and medium rough finish cutting of hard and soft wood, plaster and wallboard.