The most quiet, comfortable, durable, smooth operating scroll saw machine available on the market.
- Head tilts left and right (45°/35°)
- Upper Arm can be raised
- Speed Regulator adjusts from 400 to 1500 rpm
- Blower and Dust Collector
- Extra-light, easy to use Blade Chuck Head
- Special coating on table enables wood to glide easily
- Reinforced chassis reduces vibration
- Improved mechanical parts reduce stress
The Pegas Scroll Saw was developed in Switzerland and made in Taiwan to the rigorous specifications and quality requirements of Scies Miniatures, a division of Grobet USA.
Each scroll saw comes with a sample set of 18 Pegas blades, instructions, a blade selection chart, and spare parts for the blade chuck head.