Product DescriptionUse this UHMW to make jigs and fixtures for your table saw , router table, etc.
UHMW Polymer (plastic) is a linear polyethylene with a molecular weight in the range of 3,000,000 to 6,000,000. This value represents the "average molecular weight". Therefore UHMW is 10 times heavier than regular high density polyethylene.
- The highest abrasion resistance
- Outstanding impact strength even at low temperatures
- Excellent sliding material due to low coefficient of friction
- Easily machined with common woodworking tools
- 3/4" x 3/8" x 48" strip for standard miter slots