- Perfect for carving all wood types, for relief carving, carving in the round, restoring furniture, cutting lino, removing paint, working on plaster of Paris, etc.
- 11,000 cuts/minute allow for precision carving and delicate work
- Quiet, vibration and dust free operation
- Comes with 3 high-quality bi-metallic knives, one each U, V, and flat
This tool takes the work out of your small to medium carving projects. Allows delicate carving and roughing out without applying excessive pressure. Perfect for carving all wood types, for relief carving, carving in the round, restoring furniture, cutting lino, removing paint, working on plaster of Paris, etc. For starters and experienced carvers alike. With aluminum die-cast gear head for exact bearing seats and optimal concentric accuracy. The main housing is made of glassfiber-reinforced Polyamide. The blade moves at 10,000 cuts/minute leaving a smooth cut surface. The ergonomic design and the low weight of the carver allow for controlling it very easily with one hand, only. The tool is exceptionally quiet, yet very powerful due to the special, balanced, low noise DC motor with extreme high life expectancy.
- 110 - 120V AC, 60hZ, 50W, 10,000 cuts/min. Length (w/o knife): 9" (230mm), weight: 1.5lb (680g). With 3 carving knives: one each flat, U- and V-profile.